Tag from Ms. Twinkletoe Mica & Cora: Matsalam daghan kaau mga N'dae for always thingking of me. wink*
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation?
- I'm a proud SAHM. lol*
2. What color are your socks right now?
- White (printed ones)
3. What are you listening to right now?
- My daughter's noice. lol*
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
- Poulet rôti (hubby's recipe)
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
- Yup, but very rarely..
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- Lavander, orange, mint green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
- My friend
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
- Absolutely yes, wink*
9. Favorite drink?
- Tea, tisane (herbal tea) Cappuccino, Coffee
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- Football, Rugby, Basketball
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
- Yep, twice a year. wink*
- Yes, in the Philippines.. don't have in France
13. Favorite food?
- French, Filipino, Chinese
14. Last movie you watched?
- The last samourai
15. Favorite Day of the year?
- Christmas day
16. What do you do to vent anger?
- Shout. lol*
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
- A doll
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
- Spring, love to see tulips & daffodills blooming
19. Hugs or kisses?
20. What kind of pie?
- apple pie (my favorite) w/ice cream..
21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
- Yep, but we used to communicate more through IM or by phone
22. Who is most likely to respond?
- Those who are available
23. Who is least likely to respond?
- those who are busy.. hehehe
24. Living arrangements?
- Avec mon chéri..
25. When was the last time you cried?
- Last night.. while watching MMK w/KC Concepcion. lol*
26. What is on the floor of your closet?
- Lots of stuffs, lol*
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
- Lucille, LanieG, Carlotz, Mareng Babette, Vicki
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
- Norms, Cora, Twinkletoe, Ruby
29. Favorite smell?
- Boss Femme by (Hugo Boss) Chanel, Cacharel, Estee Lauder Parfums
30. What inspires you?
- My loved ones.
31. What are you afraid of?
- Snakes (all reptiles in general)
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
33. Favorite car?
- Porsche, Jaguar, Ferrari (unfortunately.. can't afford) so, hanggang dream nalang. lol*
34. Favorite cat breed?
- Don't have any..
35. Number of keys on your key ring?
- A lot
36. How many years at your current job?
- Not working..
37. Favorite day of the week?
- Everyday.. hehehe*
38. How many provinces have you lived in?
- 3 in the Philippines
39. How many countries have you been to?
Tagging Passionate, Genny, Becca, Fil-Am Journey, Haydee
February 16, 2008
Tag from Ms. Twinkletoe Mica & Cora: Matsalam daghan kaau mga N'dae for always thingking of me. wink*
February 15, 2008
>>>Absolutely No. I'm happilly married for almost 17 yrs now.
2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
>>>I don't hate people. wink*
3. The last thing you drank?
4. Favorite chocolate bar?
>>>Am not a chocolate lover. wink*
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
>>>Don't know exactly... lol* sorry, too lazy to check-out my shoes cabinet. wink*
6. Favorite genre of music?
>>>Pinoy OPM, country songs & balads
7. Do you like beer?
8.. What are your favorite color(s)?
>>>Olive green, purple, orange, black
10. Is anyone in love with you?
>>>Mon chérie, bien sûr. wink*
>>>Don't have any of it.
12.Does look matters?
>>>It depends.. wink*
>>>Yes, i think..
15.What did you do last night?
>>>Watching my favorite (TFC) Pinoy teleserye
>>>Amy.. Amz.. Ams.. mie (to friends) but, my siblings used to call me "indhay"
17.Are you thinking about somebody right now?
>>> Yes, how i wish to be in pinas right now.. watching the sea breeze! lol*
18.Are you happy with your life right now?
>>>Yes, i live a happy & simple life together w/my hubby and our one and only girl.
19.Do you like your hair?
>>>Yep, i used to have short hair .. makes me look younger. lol*
20.Does anyone like you?
>>>Yes, my family above all.. next is my friends:)
21.Last thing you read?
>>>Sunstar daily news online
22. Are you afraid of the dark?
>>> Not that much..
23.Have you ever stripped?
24.Can you cook?
>>> Yep, simple recipes
25.Money or Love?
26. Do you enjoy scary movies?
>>> I hate scary movies..
27. When was the last time you said “i love you”?
>>>Everyday, every minute. lol*
February 14, 2008
For all your furniture needs, check-out this website ModernLineFurniture.com. ModernLineFurniture is the leading store of huge variety of luxurious contemporary and modern style furnitures such as: modern sofa leather sets, sectional sofas, sofa beds and slippers, leather loveseats, microfiber sofas, chairs, ottomans and loungers in unique and exclusive models, colors and styles. Aside from that, you can also browse to a lot of other categories like: modern dining room sets, modern bedroom sets, coffee and end tables, bar room sets and accessories. They are also offering great deals on overstock items and closeout sale. I'm sure you'll find one that suits your needs.
ModernLineFurniture.com offers $300 maximum flat fee shipping cost of furniture order of any size and to any destinations. Your items will be delivered anywhere in the US and would take approximately 2-6 business days. ModernLineFurniture is featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on ABC Channel. So, you don't need to worry about. Let your fingers do the shopping, visit ModernLineFurniture.com now!
Labels: sty.. home furnitures
February 13, 2008
Tagged by ms twinkletoe for this Cosmopolitan Cover Girl(kuno) hehehe* My Goodness.. masarap yata mangarap ng gising no? wink* Anyway, my apologize for posting this a bit late. As you know, it took time for me to make some searching in my "kaban" to find one appropriate photo of me to put on this mag. lol* Le voici le voila..
Ok dear twinkletoe.. assignment done now. I'm going to pass this tag to Mareng Babette, Kookie, Carlotz, Vicki, Caese, LanieG, day Phoebs & Lucille. Ladies, upload your pic here to get your Cosmopolitan cover girl photo. wink*
Have a nice day!
February 12, 2008
First & foremost, i wanna thanked all my visitors & friends for constantly checking on me here as well as some nice kind messages you left in my tagboard.. it really mean so much to me. And secondly, to these pretty ladies: Twinkletoe.. Norms.. Ruby & Cora for sharing with me these multiple awards! Mga N'dhays, words are not enough to say how much i appreciate your thoughtfulness. Kisses to all!
Now, I'm happy to share these awards to all my blogger friends out there.. because you deserved it too. wink* Grab it here guys!!
Why God Made Friends
Then He looked down from heaven above
And saw that we all need a helping hand
Someone to share with, who`ll understand
He made special people to see us through
In times of happiness and in sadness
A person whom we can always depend
Someone we can call a friend.
February 11, 2008
For me, credit cards is the most convenient way of handling cash flows and budgeting. Aside from that, buying goods with your card often protects you with your purchases. No wonder, more and more people opted for the use of credit cards today. And good news to all potential credit card consumers, Yourcreditnetwork.com helps you getting informed about different credit card offers and tips on how to use credit cards wisely. At Yourcreditnetwork website you can browse to a lot of different credit card issuers namely: American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Discover and many more. And besides, there are different credit card features for you to choose from like:
. Low interest credit cards
. Instant Approval cards
. Bad credit credit cards
. Rewards credit cards
. Cash Back credit cards
. Student credit cards
. Business credit cards
. Balance transfers cards
. Hotel/Airline credit cards
. Prepaid credit cards
Finding credit cards is easy as 1, 2, 3 through Yourcreditnetwork.com. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry, take a tour at thier website and make research on what type of card you are looking. I'm sure at Yourcreditnetwork.com you can find the best cards that suits your needs. You can even apply instantly for a credit card you choose via online application. It's that simple!
Labels: sr.. credit cards
Buying a home can be stressful and exciting at the same time but, finding the right mortgage that suits your needs is another story. For those who are looking for the best home equity loans, visit Mortgagefindersnetwork.com. Mortgage Finder Network are specializing in finding the best home equity loans regardless of your locality. Home equity loan can be either fixed rate or adjustable rate and like most other loans, home equity loans have advantages and disadvantages too.
Here's a list of advantages of home equity loans:
1. tend to have lower interest rates than credit cards and consumer loans.
2. offer significant tax savings because the interest you pay is tax decutible up to $100,000 or the equity value in your home, which ever is less.
2. can be used to consolidate other debt with higher interest rates, finance weddings, pay college tuition, or purchase other expensive items.
While disadvantages are as follows:
1. your home is pledged as security for the loans. In other words, it is a collateral and if you can't pay the loan then you may lose your home.
2. if the loan has a variable interest rate then it will change as the economy changes. This means your monthly payments can increase or decrease. Find out what the cap is on the loan you're getting. The cap rate sets a limit on how much your interest rate can change each year.
3. as with everything else, there are fees involved. Make sure you know all the fees included such as the origination, application, and withdrawal fees.
Home equity loans made easy with Mortgage Finders Network. If you are interested, thier website provides you with lots of informations concerning different types of loan financing such as: mortgages, refinancing and home equity. Just be sure to make research and compare all loan types to get the best rates that suits you.