February 15, 2008

Question & answer


Another tag(ay) na naman. hehehe* I would like to thanked Cora & Rich for this "Getting to know me" tag :

Questions :

1. Are you in a complicated love situation?

>>>Absolutely No. I'm happilly married for almost 17 yrs now.

2. Do you hate more than 3 people?

>>>I don't hate people. wink*

3. The last thing you drank?

>>>Water

4. Favorite chocolate bar?

>>>Am not a chocolate lover. wink*

5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

>>>Don't know exactly... lol* sorry, too lazy to check-out my shoes cabinet. wink*

6. Favorite genre of music?

>>>Pinoy OPM, country songs & balads

7. Do you like beer?

>>>Yes, sometimes.

8.. What are your favorite color(s)?

>>>Olive green, purple, orange, black

10. Is anyone in love with you?

>>>Mon chérie, bien sûr. wink*

11. How many video games do you own?

>>>Don't have any of it.

12.Does look matters?

>>>It depends.. wink*

13.Are you too forgiving?

>>>Yes, i think..

14.Do you own a gun?

>>>Nope

15.What did you do last night?

>>>Watching my favorite (TFC) Pinoy teleserye

16.Nicknames?

>>>Amy.. Amz.. Ams.. mie (to friends) but, my siblings used to call me "indhay"

17.Are you thinking about somebody right now?

>>> Yes, how i wish to be in pinas right now.. watching the sea breeze! lol*

18.Are you happy with your life right now?

>>>Yes, i live a happy & simple life together w/my hubby and our one and only girl.

19.Do you like your hair?

>>>Yep, i used to have short hair .. makes me look younger. lol*

20.Does anyone like you?

>>>Yes, my family above all.. next is my friends:)

21.Last thing you read?

>>>Sunstar daily news online

22. Are you afraid of the dark?

>>> Not that much..

23.Have you ever stripped?

>>>Don't remember:(

24.Can you cook?

>>> Yep, simple recipes

25.Money or Love?

>>>Both, lol*

26. Do you enjoy scary movies?

>>> I hate scary movies..

27. When was the last time you said “i love you”?

>>>Everyday, every minute. lol*

Now, i'm passing this "getting to know me" tag to: Glorie, Sweetpea, Genny, Passionate, Janese and Haydee. Your turn guys!



No comments: