February 12, 2008

miscellaneous awards

First & foremost, i wanna thanked all my visitors & friends for constantly checking on me here as well as some nice kind messages you left in my tagboard.. it really mean so much to me. And secondly, to these pretty ladies: Twinkletoe.. Norms.. Ruby & Cora for sharing with me these multiple awards! Mga N'dhays, words are not enough to say how much i appreciate your thoughtfulness. Kisses to all!

Now, I'm happy to share these awards to all my blogger friends out there.. because you deserved it too. wink* Grab it here guys!!




Why God Made Friends


God made the world with a heart full of love
Then He looked down from heaven above
And saw that we all need a helping hand
Someone to share with, who`ll understand

He made special people to see us through
In times of happiness and in sadness
A person whom we can always depend
Someone we can call a friend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it, sis. Congratulation!!
Happy Valentine to you & your family.
Big hugs & kisses..