Thanks to Mareng Lanie of Life & Family Journey! for sharing this tag w/me:)
Here's the Questions: (The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this moment.")
1. Where is your cellphone - in the dining room on the top of the furniture.
2. Your hair - short (very short) hehehe*
3. Your father - Sad to say he's no longer w/us. He passed away 7 yrs ago.
4. Your favorite thing - Can't live w/out my computer & digital camera. I also enjoyed watching Tagalog Movies & Teleseryes, blogging, cooking & chatting w/ friends.
5. Your dream last night - I can't remember
6. Your favorite drink - H20, French wine & tea
7. Your dream goal - Living a happy & healthy life w/ my family.
8. The room you are in - Kitchen (the place where I stay most of the time).
9.Your fear - Death
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - In France, happy & in goodhealth.
11. Muffins - blueberry muffins
12. One of your wish list items - Avoir beaucoup d'argent and explore the Universe! lol*
13. Where you grew up - Northern Cebu.
14. The last thing you did - eating breakfast and cleaned the mess.
15. What are you wearing - shorts and sleeveless shirt.
16. Your TV - Sony (actually there's 3 at home) lol*
17. Your pets - Don't have any pets
18. Your computer - Sony VAIO Laptop (hubby bought it a year ago and now it needs computer memory upgrade.
19. Your life - Simple but happy & healthy life.
20. Your mood - Calm & relax (for the moment) lol*
21. Missing someone - My family back home in the PI.
22. Favorite store - Galleries La Fayette, Camaieu Femme, Pimkie, H&M
23. Your summer - Hubby and I are planning of spending our summer vacation in the Mediterranean Coast.
24. Your favorite color - yellow, orange, purple, olive
25. When was the last time you laughed - Last night before going to bed.
26. When was the last time you cried - Last night while watching the movie "Caregiver".
27. Your favorite food - French, Chinese and Pinoy Cuisine.
28. A place you would rather be right now - In the Carribean Islands relaxing at the beach watching the beautiful sunset. lol*
Okidoki, all for now! I want to pass this to all my blogger friends visitors and readers. Feel free to grab it here..
March 12, 2009
March 09, 2009
Today is our monthly rendez-vous with my best friend. Our sort of bonding moments together doing whatever things that pleased us. Be it for shopping, hiking, eating out or just enjoying each other's company strolling around the City. This afternoon, despite of the cold weather we went to the City Center hoping to find some good buys. Daughter A wants me to get her a new winter coat but
unfortunately I couldn't find one that suits her taste.
We went our way to Galleries La Fayette and spotted this beautiful Chie Mihara Covered Platform Sandals displayed in the show window.
This Chie Mihara Covered Platform Sandals has petal shaped cutouts that make this leather style pretty. Self-covered sculpted chunky heel, 4", Stitch detail, Leather lining and sole made in Spain. Oh, I really loved it! It looks comfortable to wear during summer time, just too bad the price is already out of my budget! wink* How I wish lots of opps came pouring in so that I'll be able to buy one for myself this spring. For those who are interested, you can find all the latest collections of Chie Mihara designer shoes and bags online at Saks Fift Avenue.com. Check out thier website for some great offers!