Thanks to Mareng Lanie of Life & Family Journey! for sharing this tag w/me:)
Here's the Questions: (The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this moment.")
1. Where is your cellphone - in the dining room on the top of the furniture.
2. Your hair - short (very short) hehehe*
3. Your father - Sad to say he's no longer w/us. He passed away 7 yrs ago.
4. Your favorite thing - Can't live w/out my computer & digital camera. I also enjoyed watching Tagalog Movies & Teleseryes, blogging, cooking & chatting w/ friends.
5. Your dream last night - I can't remember
6. Your favorite drink - H20, French wine & tea
7. Your dream goal - Living a happy & healthy life w/ my family.
8. The room you are in - Kitchen (the place where I stay most of the time).
9.Your fear - Death
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - In France, happy & in goodhealth.
11. Muffins - blueberry muffins
12. One of your wish list items - Avoir beaucoup d'argent and explore the Universe! lol*
13. Where you grew up - Northern Cebu.
14. The last thing you did - eating breakfast and cleaned the mess.
15. What are you wearing - shorts and sleeveless shirt.
16. Your TV - Sony (actually there's 3 at home) lol*
17. Your pets - Don't have any pets
18. Your computer - Sony VAIO Laptop (hubby bought it a year ago and now it needs computer memory upgrade.
19. Your life - Simple but happy & healthy life.
20. Your mood - Calm & relax (for the moment) lol*
21. Missing someone - My family back home in the PI.
22. Favorite store - Galleries La Fayette, Camaieu Femme, Pimkie, H&M
23. Your summer - Hubby and I are planning of spending our summer vacation in the Mediterranean Coast.
24. Your favorite color - yellow, orange, purple, olive
25. When was the last time you laughed - Last night before going to bed.
26. When was the last time you cried - Last night while watching the movie "Caregiver".
27. Your favorite food - French, Chinese and Pinoy Cuisine.
28. A place you would rather be right now - In the Carribean Islands relaxing at the beach watching the beautiful sunset. lol*
Okidoki, all for now! I want to pass this to all my blogger friends visitors and readers. Feel free to grab it here..