April 09, 2008

5 secrets you don't know

My 5 secrets :

1) I love travelling, going on vacations in general.. but, don't like much travelling with airplanes. ambot ba! can't explain my feelings. tingali kon pwede palang mag auto padulong sa pinas.. mag auto nalang ko. lol* sounds funny, but true!


2) I had a phobia with boats/ferry. When i was young, my aunt and i went to Leyte and it happenned that there was a typhoon at that time. The boat we were into almost didn't reached the port in good shape. Since then, i tried to avoid travelling on it.


3) I'm afraid of snakes, tiki, ulod, wati (all reptiles in general) ambot lang! manglibawot jud ako balhibo og makakita ko ani mga mananapa. lol*

4) Can stay on the phone for hrs.. talking about anything & everything. wink* Donc, mga amiga.. if you need someone to talk to.. you know where to find me. wink*

5)Last but not the least, A proud stay-at-home wife & mother since i arrived here (France) way back in 1991 up to the present.


Have a nice day to all!


No comments: