January 12, 2008

Love & Hate tag..

Thanks to Denz for this tag:)


1. I love to eat: Our native pinoy dishes right now! such as kinilaw, sinugbang isda & tinolang manok w/matching kapayas and kamunggay.. c'est drôlement bon!


2. I hate to eat: Any kind of cheeses. lol* but already get used to (strong smell) hehehe* since it's one of hubby and daughter's favorite. wink*

3. I love to go: For a vacation in Italy to visit Rome and the romantic Venice. lol*

4. I hate to go: Anywhere during winter season.. that's why you rarely see me posing with the snow. hehehe*

5. I love it when: My house is clean and things are in place..

6. I hate it when: I have to do the "ironing" once a week. lol*

7. I love to see: My family and friends happy & in good health..

8. I hate to see: People fighting for whatever reasons..

9. I love to hear: Birds singing, hear the sea breeze, and listening to sweet romantic songs..

10. I hate to hear: When bad things happened to someone who are dearest in my heart..

Voila, assignment done! Now, i pass this tag to: Carlotz Teban Norm & Vicki. Hope ok lang sa inyoha:)

4 comments:

Carlota said...

Thanks for tagging me Amz- ako nya ni buhaton. happy weekend. bisous!

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

sus dia na pod ang tagay, hala unsaon na lang ni nako ug yarok uy....lol

thnaks sa kanunay nga tagay, nahubog na gyd ko, galibog ug unsaon na ni nako ug yarok kay baling daghana na gyd...

diay, namoot ko ni malou, nahimsog na kono siya ug samot, ayaw pa nya healthy siya....

bitaw, gahapon, wa to plano, spontan lang to, sila gani gaprepared sa foods namo gahapon.

ingon na ug mao ni kanunay,balik2x mo kay maayo ni dah, kamo pa mobisita, kamo pa magprepared...lol

happy weekends nyo dha.......

regards

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

time sa, number 10, usa na ba ko ani, amy?

sigi, always pray for me, my dear friend....

Norm said...

thanks for this tag Am! nindot sad ni kay naay love naa say hate...take care and happy weekend