March 17, 2008

tag from marie

Hope, i've answered it right! lol*

1. Today is:
* Monday night

2. I should be:
* in bed right now..

3. The last text message I received was from:
* My family in Cebu

4. And it said:
* that my bro was already in Aussi..

5. I am currently pissed off because:
* I have an insomnia.. and hard to fall asleep

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:
* a ringing tone from Boygues Telecom

7. I would love to see:
* my daughter maintaining her good grades in school

8. If I could change my last name, it would be:
* Baker (english version) of my last name. hehehe*

9. After work, I love to:
* hmmnn.. not working here.
10 My favorite color is:
* green avocado (just like my layout) wink*

11. I liked yesterday because:
* I started getting some tasks

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
* my mind isn't cooperating w/me; lol*

13. My favorite song right now would have to be:
* i'm falling for you.. (toni gonzaga)

14. I sometimes forget to:
* call a friend:)

15. I currently have a crush on:
* P. P

16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
* 26

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
* leave me as that. don't mind asking me why

18. I really can't stand:
* Lies

19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend right away if:
* not available anymore..

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
* avec mon chéri..

21. I'd really like to improve my grades on:
* done w/my schooling for a long time now..

22. The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is:
* some skinny jeans..

23. The name of the street where I live is:
* rue de la Mouillère

24. I have never ridden:
* a parachute

25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is:
* share some to those in need..

26. One bad habit of mine is:
* saying "attends" (wait)

27. I go out to:
* take a walk w/a friend doing shopping & window shopping..

28. I am very attached to:
* my family

29. One friend who is not from my college is:
* too many to mention

30. I am currently stressed because:
* I'm lack of sleep

Okay, it's your turn to share to answer this.. Have fun guys!

No comments: