February 22, 2008

hello friends

How are you all? me here.. i'm doing good but still dealing with quelques pétit problème de connexion every now and then.. but i think i'm getting used to it sooner or later. wink* Our slow internet connection probably came from our Fournésseur d'access (Internet provider). Mura tungod sa kadaghan sa ila subscribers karon busy na kaau ang linya.:( Mareng Barb, thank you for the tips about WinVista too.. it surely helps. wink*
And to all my friends & visitors.. daghan kaaung salamat sa inyong mga bisita, tags & messages you left. They're all heartily appreciated. Bises à tous. mwuahh*

Btw, if you have time check-out my simple pleasures another pinay-at-heart babies. wink*

1 comment:

Babette said...

Mareng Ams, sana maayos na internet connection mo, nakakainis talaga pag sira. :( I also forgot to tell you, malakas gumamit ng memory ang Vista, nabasa ko ito when I was researching to buy a laptop kaya dinagdagan ko ang memory.