September 22, 2009

guess what?

Few days more to go and i will be celebrating my birthday! Guess how old i am now? hehehe* If you can give the right answer you'll get a slice of cake and a glass of champagne from me. lol* I don't have any plan of having a party because i want to spend it with just me, JP & Alyssa. I am very much thankful for everything God have given me especially goodhealth & loving family. My only wish for now is to get rid of this belly fat I have. Hope i could find a diet pills that work:)

7 comments:

kiester said...

hi amy...already added u on my 2 blogs...happy, happy birthday..eh kelan ba naman yan special day na yan???mga 28 kana?tama ba???dpat pagpinadalhan mo ko ng cake 1 whole..hehhe...where ka pala base?

Amy said...

hi kiester, salamat sa b-day greetings! sorry, mali yong hula mo.. hehehe* andito ako sa Francia.. ikaw saan ka ngayon?

Mel said...

Hapi b-day! Are you 35? hehehe guess ko lang. take care.

Genefaith said...

Kelan bday mo?..he..he..

thanks for the ad space you pledge for my upcoming giveaway!

Amy said...

Hi mel, i'm older than that:) anyway, salamat sa bisita.. very much appreciated!

Amy said...

you're welcome genejosh! nga pala my birthday was last saturday 26th of sept:)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!!