March 27, 2009

a long overdue tag..

This is a very long overdue tag from Ms. Carlotz, author and designer of My Web-Blog. Take a peek at her website you can find lots of cute stuffs there:)

The rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.

6. Leave a comment for each blogger.


7- Facts about me:


1) I'm friendly and easy to get along with.

2) Loves to cook and eat but need to control myself or else I will end up taking appetite suppressant. wink*

3) Trying hard to learn digital scrapbooking. lol*

4)
I could stay long hrs on the phone chatting w/ my family & friends
5) Likes going on vacations but hate travelling by planes

6)
I am addicted to TFC/teleseryes
7) I hate winter but love snow

7- Unspectacular Quirks:

1) I love to eat foie gras, escargots & oysters

2)
I can't sleep before midnight.. oh well, blame it on my body clock.
3) I am two persons rolled into one. wink*

4) I hate going on rendez-vous late
5) I am very emotional and watching sad movies makes me cry
6) Loves to sing although I'm not a good singer. hehehe*
7) Loves to dance although I'm not a good dancer. toink*

Well, since it's a long overdue tag.. anybody who wants to answer this.. can grab it here!

3 comments:

carlota said...

thanks for doing this madame. escargos hmmmm yummmm

vicy said...

Visiting here today..Hope you're having a wonderful day..God Bless!!

Babette said...

he he Mareng Ams, nakakatuwa mga sagot mo dito. Di baleng hindi magaling kumanta at sumayaw, hala bira uy! LOL