January 03, 2008

Got approved w/Smorty

How happy i was yesterday, when i got notified by Smorty telling me that my blog has been approved. Being a stay-at-home wife and mother, blogging is a sort of leisure and relaxation for me. I gained not only friends but it also helps me get informed of what's happening in the world right now. And finally, with Smorty i could start earning extra cash as well.. which is great! I noticed lately that lots of my online friends are into blogging for money that's why i thought of giving it a try too. Smorty is a blog advertising that connects advertisers to bloggers and pay them for writing posts, reviews, and opinions about certain products. Get paid 2 blog, blogging for money or advertise on blogs are such a great opportunities to stay-at-home moms like me. So, hurry! getting started is easy, visit www.smorty.com sign-up from there and submit your blog for approval. It's that simple!

No comments: