December 15, 2007

What kind of sandwich are you?

Here's another tag from Ladynorms : Again, thanks a lot my friend :)

You Are a Ham Sandwich

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich



What Kind of Sandwich Are You?

Yep, I love ham sandwich.. hehehe* And i think the definition above suit me well, I'm quite & a little bit shy (at first) but when you get to know me more.. i'm so madaldal and pala ngisi. lol* "great comfort to all my friends" opps, ask usa ko nila (friends) what they think of me! wink* "loyal" Of course, I really am. hehehe*

Now, i love to pass this tag to vicki kookie, & ms carlotz


1 comment:

Lan said...

Hi Mareng Amy, parehas diay ta fovorite pod ang ham.. basta gani ham dili nako na palabyon hehehe.. have a great sunday feeling lazy today because its too cold and we have a nother snow storm..