September 10, 2007

my simple pleasures

In general, i’m the kind of person na mababaw lang ang kaligayahan.. and i can say that hubby is lucky with me. wink*

1) happy na ako when alyssa returns home with good grades

2) when she listen to me when i talked to her without "complaining" lol*

3) when she arranged her room without me telling her to do so..

4) everytime i heared her saying “je t’aime mamounette”

5) tickle hubby’s “nez et ses oreilles” of course, he hates it but, i always told him “fais moi plaisir” lol* lalo na pag ginawa ko iyan when he’s sleeping .. instead na magalit cya.. tawa nalang.

6) when hubbby cooked his fav “cuisine” for just the three of us. usually kasi, ako palagi ang nagluluto sa bahay at since kabisado ko na lahat ang luto ko.. there are times na ma miss ko pa rin ang “choucroute at poulet rôti” nya.

7) when i see myself sa mirror og "guaffa" ko tan-awon. lol

8) go to my hairdresser once in a while

9) talked to friends & family.. either by phone or online

10) last but not the least.. happy to go on vacation kahit saan basta kaming tatlo masaya na ako.:)

Thank you for dropping by! Enjoy your day:)


No comments: